Your smile is different since you lost your teeth. In fact, you may be hesitant to show your smile because of the gaps it would reveal.
That’s not good for you or the people you love the most. It’s time to do something about it. It’s time to talk to our team at Designer Family Dental about getting dental implants.
Implants have been a game-changing advancement in restorative dentistry. With implants, you can look and feel like you have a complete set of healthy teeth once again.
Recreate your smile by visiting our Delray Beach, FL dental office. Call 561-325-6560 today to schedule a consultation with one of our doctors.
What Implants Are
Modern dental implants have been around since the 1960s, and innovations have made them better. Implants are replacements tooth roots. They are placed directly in your jawbone (where your roots once were).
Implants are doing much more than taking up space. They also recreate the functions that your roots once provided for your teeth.
Like the roots of healthy trees, tooth roots keep your healthy teeth securely in place. Your roots also provide a connection between your teeth and your jawbone. This allows you to generate more than sufficient force to bite and chew practically anything you want to eat.
Roots also play an important role in the health of your jawbone. When you eat, your roots pressed into your jawbone. That stimulated your jaw, which responded by making new bone tissue. As older bone tissue was absorbed by your body, the new tissue kept your jaw healthy.
Without that stimulation, your jaw will lose bone density, which can lead to worsening oral health issues. By getting implants, you can replicate the kind of stimulation that keeps your jaw strong.
This can give you the assurance that your implants are secure. That, in turn, means your dentures, bridges, or crowns remain firmly in position, too.
Find The Right Option Here
Whether you are missing a single tooth or every single one of your teeth, implants can play an invaluable role in restoring your teeth and your confident smile. Our doctors can get you back on track by finding the right implant services for you:
- Implant-Supported Crown – For patients missing one tooth, this option provides a complete tooth replacement from top to bottom.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – If you are missing multiple teeth, implants offer added stability to your new teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – These dentures attached to your implants using a series of ball-abutments to snap into place.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These dentures are affixed to a bar, which is attached to your implants.
- All-on-4® Implants – This is an advanced placement technique, which uses just four implants placed at specific angles and allows you to get dentures on the same day that you receive your implants.
- All-on-6 Implants – As the name suggests, this involves placing six implants to support your dentures.
Let Us Replace Your Lost Teeth
You can have a complete smile again. You can continue eating your favorite foods for decades to come. Call us today at 561-325-6560 to schedule your next appointment at our Delray Beach, FL dental practice.