Your smile might be missing the brightness you really want, and it may not look as nice as you wish it could. You can do something about it with cosmetic dental treatment from our dental office in Delray Beach. As a result, you can:Doctor Natalie Pennington on Cosmetic Dentistry Read Transcript
Our practice is set up to give patients a smile they're always wanted because we truly study each patient's smile. We know from start to finish exactly what to do to provide that smile. I think a lot of steps are overlooked by other doctors and other practices, but we really, really tailor each smile to the individual needs and wants and really pay attention to each step along the way. A lot of times, patients that come in here have a lot of wear on their teeth, so we're able to actually restore their teeth back to their natural function aesthetics, actually what nature had originally given them. So basically bringing the best out of each person's smile and to provide a great experience.
I would love to change the fact, and I do love to change in the fact, that patients just smile more, and when you smile more, you exude a happiness. And I love the fact that a patient can exude that happiness from the work that I've provided for them. They feel more self-confident, more self-assured, and able to go in the world and even establish relationships that otherwise they would have been more timid to establish. If you're wanting to change one aspect or several aspects about your smile, come to Designer Family Dental. We can definitely help you in that direction.
- Boost your self-confidence
- Look younger
- Improve your oral health
- Repair damaged teeth
At Designer Family Dental, cosmetic care is safe, effective, and painless. We offer a number of options to give you the perfect smile of your dreams. Call 561-325-6560 to make an appointment with one of our doctors, and don’t forget to ask about our Advanced Care Membership savings plan that gives you 25 percent off treatment.
Create A Better, More Beautiful Smile
Cosmetic dental care is more popular now than it’s ever been, and it’s not just for celebrities and TV personalities. You can have a “Hollywood smile” with a little help from our team. Whatever change you would like to make, we can help with our many services:
- Dental Veneers – Veneers can conceal a variety of problems, so your smile looks white, straight, and balanced. We offer traditional porcelain veneers, e.max veneers, and hand-painted veneers.
- Teeth Whitening – Professional whitening is more effective than over-the-counter whitening products at removing deep stains. Whether you want immediate results with in-office whitening or the convenience of using custom whitening trays at home, Zoom whitening products can give you the bright smile you wish to see in the mirror.
- Tooth Bonding – This is a cost-effective option to fix minor smile issues. By applying a composite resin, we can fix chipped and cracked teeth, close small gaps, and whiten individual teeth.
- Gum Reshaping – Too much gum tissue can leave you with a gummy smile. By using a dental laser, our skilled professionals can remove excess tissue. Your teeth will become more visible when you smile.
- Gum Recession Treatment – Restore your gumline to its original position with this procedure.
- Teeth Contouring – We can alter the shape and size of misshapen or large teeth by removing excess enamel.
- Invisalign – If you are interested in a straight smile, schedule a free consultation to find out if clear aligners could work for you. This discreet orthodontic treatment corrects a crooked smile, closes gaps between teeth, and realigns a bad bite.
- Facial Rejuvenation – To enhance your smile, we can smooth out wrinkles with Botox® and restore a more youthful appearance.
- Smile Makeovers – To create your dream smile, we may use a combination of cosmetic and restorative services to transform the appearance of your teeth.
Take A Look At How Your Teeth Could Change
Choosing to make cosmetic changes to your smile is a big decision. It’s why we can create wax-ups, which give you a good idea of what your teeth could look like when your treatment is over. We understand that cosmetic care is an investment in yourself. For that reason, we want you to have all the information you need to make the right decision for you. When you have a better smile, you can feel more relaxed in social and professional settings.
You deserve to be happy about your teeth. Let us create your dream smile with our cosmetic dentistry in Delray Beach, FL. To schedule a consultation at Designer Family Dental, contact us online or call 561-325-6560.