You don’t have to be a celebrity to enjoy a “Hollywood smile.” If you would like to change anything about your teeth, you can get a smile makeover in Delray Beach, FL. This process can:Doctor Natalie Pennington on Smile Makeover Read Transcript
With smile makeovers, especially patients at the end result, smile a lot more. They have such higher self-confidence because, I mean, they've always wanted to improve on their smile. A lot of times, patients will come with a guarded smile and they don't smile as often, or they may be just shy of their smiles. Doing a smile makeover completely changes their life.
With a smile makeover and a patient coming in for the first time, I really like to listen to their needs and wants and to really figure out what they're exactly wanting and wishing for and what their picture of an ideal smile would be. Then from then on, we go ahead and work together as a team, figure out what their desires and wants would be, and with my aesthetic eye, be able to provide them with an ultimate smile that will fit their face.
Basically, we'll do something called a wax-up, which is basically having a mockup of the smile that the patient desires. The patient's actually able to try the smile before we do any work. It's a lot different from other practices. Designer Family Dental, we're able to provide an awesome experience where from start to finish, every intricate detail is paid attention to, to give the smile the patient deserves.
- Improve your oral health
- Give you a more attractive smile
- Boost your confidence
You can have the smile of your dreams. Discover what we can do for you by scheduling a consultation at Designer Family Dental. Call 561-325-6560 today to make your appointment.
Complete Your Teeth Transformation
What does a perfect smile look like to you? No matter what your answer is, we can work with you to make that the smile you see when you take a selfie or look in the mirror. To achieve your goals, we can combine two or more of the following services:
- Dental Veneers – Conceal discolored, crooked, and broken teeth and fill gaps in your smile with veneers. We’ll help you decide if traditional porcelain veneers, e.max veneers, or hand-painted veneers are best for you.
- Teeth Whitening – For stained teeth, professional whitening is a safe and effective solution to revive your bright smile. Choose in-office or take-home treatment.
- Tooth Bonding – This cost-effective service can fix minor issues with your smile. Composite resin can correct chipped and cracked teeth, small gaps, and discolored teeth.
- Gum Reshaping – With our dental laser, we can carefully remove excess gum tissue to reveal more of your teeth and redefine your gumline.
- Gum Recession Treatment – Receding gums can have a negative effect on your smile. Restoring your gumline will improve your smile and oral health.
- Teeth Contouring – We can change misshapen or large teeth by removing excess enamel.
- Invisalign – This is a discreet orthodontic option for straightening a crooked smile, closing gaps between teeth, and realigning your bite. Consultations are free.
- Facial Rejuvenation – Our Botox® treatments can help you look younger by smoothing out wrinkles around your mouth.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repairing and replacing teeth is good for your oral health and the appearance of your smile.
See What’s Possible Before You Begin
If you are interested in redesigning your smile, you have many options for making that happen. Before you begin your smile transformation, you deserve to know how the appearance of your teeth may change. We are happy to make a wax-up to show you what could be different.
Our team at Designer Family Dental loves turning dream smiles into reality. Your first step in this process is scheduling a consultation with one of our doctors to discuss your smile makeover in Delray Beach, FL. Call 561-325-6560 today.