Just as many of our patients have in the past, you may be dealing with the daily struggle of damaged or missing teeth. The team at Designer Family Dental includes experts in teeth replacement using dental implants in Delray Beach. We use state-of-the-art handpieces and placement equipment as well as 3-D CT scans for every implant placement.Doctor Vibhor Bedkar on Dental Implants Read Transcript
So people with missing teeth generally have a lot of issues, long term and short term. The short term would be when you don't have a tooth there, food, bacteria, plaque would tend to cling onto the adjacent teeth more. Also, it compromises your chewing abilities at that moment. Long term, what do we see is the teeth tend to drift. The other: your bite changes. A lot of gum changes happen as well, so those lead to really bad outcomes long term. So it's very important to replace the missing teeth, and then once we talk about the replacements, there are implants, are one of the best options because one, they are fixed, so they don't have to worry about removing your dentures or them falling out. All those things – you don't have to worry about those things. Even if you have dentures or if you have false teeth, we can anchor those in place with the help of implants. So implants, they can serve a lot of functions.
We focus on providing top-quality dental care and can use teeth implants to help you:
- Smile with full confidence because your teeth look great
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Aid your digestion through complete chewing
- Improve your oral health and help prevent other health problems
- Look younger, more attractive, and more robust
- Make better first impressions on others
- Enjoy romantic moments that are more relaxed
We can help you get your teeth back with implants! Call Designer Family Dental today at 561-325-6560 to schedule an implant consultation. For your convenience, we’re open until 7 p.m. on Tuesdays, plus we have Saturday appointments.
Show Off A Great Smile With Implant Therapy
Dental implants have been around for hundreds of years in one form or another. It’s only been in the last few decades, however, that implant technology has taken off. Today, teeth implants are usually crafted from medical-grade titanium because this material will fuse with your jawbone and create a sturdy base for replacement teeth. Implants also help strengthen your jaw by stimulating the bone to produce new bone cells.
Although many patients require a waiting period between getting implants and attaching their new teeth, you may be a good candidate for a same-day smile procedure. You could get implants and replacement teeth at the same appointment! Besides this innovative procedure, here are a few other ways our team is able to use implants to replace your teeth:
- Single Implant With A Crown – We’ll insert an implant in your jawbone where you have a missing tooth, then anchor a new crown on top of it.
- Implant Bridges – Using two or more implants, we’ll secure a bridge of replacement teeth to fill a gap in your smile.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – We’ll secure your new dentures with a system of snaps and balls, so you’ll never have to worry about them slipping out of place.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Your dentures will anchor to a metal bar that is attached to your implants, giving your dentures the best possible performance.
- All-on-4® Or All-on-6 Treatment – We can place a full row of fixed teeth using either four or six implants, respectively. They’ll stay put with no special care needed.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – We’ll work with you to develop a comprehensive plan to repair and replace all your teeth.
Enjoy having all your teeth again using dental implants in Delray Beach. Call Designer Family Dental today to schedule an appointment. You can also use our handy online form to request an appointment.