For a variety of reasons, you may not be happy with your smile. You also may have lost some or most of the function of your teeth. No matter how bad you think things may be, we can rebuild your healthy smile. Our full-mouth reconstruction in Delray Beach, FL can help you:Doctor Robert Adami on Full Mouth Reconstructions Read Transcript
A full-mouth reconstruction is probably the pinnacle of quote, bang for your buck in the world of dentistry. It essentially takes a poor dentition with broken, cracked, or missing teeth and restores it back to normal cosmetics and function. We tailor every treatment plan to your individual needs. Some people are missing multiple teeth, some are missing no teeth and just have poor teeth. Every plan is tailored to your particular wants, desires, budget, and it's all tailored exactly to what you need. As full-mouth reconstruction is a big decision for most people, we offer free consultations. We'd be happy to walk you through the steps of it, and you can determine exactly what we can do for you.
- Replace missing or damaged teeth
- Have a complete smile
- Eat the foods that you love
At Designer Family Dental, our doctors know that your oral health affects your quality of life. Get back to feeling like yourself. Call 561-325-6560 soon to schedule a consultation.
Make Your Smile As Strong As It’s Ever Been
If you have been dealing with missing and failing teeth for years, you might be skeptical about how much can be done for your smile. You could be pleasantly surprised when you see what’s possible with these services:
- Dental Crowns And Bridges – Crowns can repair damaged teeth or replace individual teeth. Bridges are a great option to replace multiple teeth.
- Dentures – These replacement teeth can restore your complete smile.
- Dental Implants – Implant replace the roots of missing teeth. They provide strength and stability to replacement teeth.
- All-on-4® – This advanced procedure allows us to secure a full set of fixed replacement teeth with four precisely placed dental implants.
- All-on-6 – This procedure involves placing six implants where they will provide the maximum support and stability for your new teeth.
Stay Comfortable While Rebuilding Your Oral Health
Losing teeth can have serious long-term consequences on your appearance, your health, and your self-confidence. Rebuilding your smile can address all of these concerns. Even so, you may feel dental anxiety about the procedure. To help reduce your concerns, we offer sedation dentistry, which can ease your mind and keep you relaxed during the reconstruction process.
We’ve also invested in a CT scanner to help in assessing your situation and planning your implant placements. The scanner allows us to see the condition of your jawbones in three dimensions, which allows us to determine the best location for your implants.
You can have a strong, natural-looking smile again. Discover how we do full-mouth reconstruction in Delray Beach, FL. Call 561-325-6560 to set up a consultation at Designer Family Dental.