- Restore your oral health as soon as possible
- Get better care thanks to 3-D scans
- Relax during procedures with sedation
If you have lost or damaged teeth, you want to get back to feeling “normal” as soon as possible. You might be surprised how quickly you can get the results you want with same-day smile in Delray Beach, FL. This process can:Doctor Robert Adami on Same Day Smile Read Transcript
Doctor Robert Adami on Same Day Smile
There has been much talk in dentistry about the Teeth in a Day® or the immediate smile techniques I hear about. We do offer that here at Designer Family Dental and where you never leave our office without teeth in your mouth. In doing full-arch restoration with implant-supported dentures, it is important to know that you never leave the office here without teeth in your mouth. We do it here at Designer Family Dental where we can extract any non-salvageable teeth, place the implants that day, and have you leave here with a full arch of teeth that are both cosmetic and functional.
- Rebuild your biting and chewing ability
- Fill gaps created by lost teeth
- Restore your confidence in your smile
Don’t wait any longer to fix your oral health. Schedule an appointment at Designer Family Dental by calling 561-325-6560.
Act Fast To Renew Your Oral Health
Missing teeth can affect your quality of life. You can get back what you are missing by taking advantage of our services:
- Dentures – Dentures are an effective way to restore the appearance of your smile and replace missing teeth. Ask how you could get implant-secured dentures in one day.
- Dental Implants – Implants are an essential part of this process. They function as artificial roots, so your replacement teeth feel strong and stable.
- All-on-4® – Our doctors can place four implants with this advanced procedure and attach new teeth that same day.
- All-on-6 – In some cases, six implants may be necessary to secure your replacement teeth.
Part of the reason this process is possible is our investment in technology like our CT scanner. This allows us to produce three-dimensional images of your jawbones and teeth. This means better diagnosis and improved planning so your implants can be placed precisely where they will provide the most benefits for your long-term oral health.
To keep you comfortable during your treatment, we offer a number of comfort amenities, including coffee, water, and blankets. More importantly, we provided dental sedation to ease anxiety and relax you as you get your replacement teeth.
Don’t Let Your Missing Teeth Spoil Your Daily Life
Tooth loss can affect you in many ways. Missing teeth can leave you feeling like you should hide your smile. Lost teeth also can make it difficult to eat and may affect how you speak as ell. Getting teeth replacements that are stable can make a huge difference in your long-term oral health.
You deserve a healthy smile with a strong bite. Our team at Designer Family Dental could get you back where you want to be in less time. Find out how our same-day smile in Delray Beach, FL could help you. Call 561-325-6560 to schedule a consultation with one of our doctors.