- Take your pick of modern dentures options
- Make your mealtimes more relaxed
- Feel confident with a full set of teeth
Doctor Robert Adami on Dentures Read Transcript
Doctor Robert Adami on Dentures
For people who are misfortunate enough to have to have all of their teeth extracted or have had their teeth extracted, a denture of some sort is essentially the only way to get them back to normal cosmetics and any modicum of function. There are essentially two types of complaints we get from people who have poor dentitions or no dentition, and one is they can't smile, and two is they can't eat properly.
Not eating properly has obvious far-reaching health implications, and not smiling can be socially inhibiting. Dentures can go a long way to solve both of those problems. We offer many different types of dentures here at Designer Family Dental. If you like, we offer complimentary consultations. Come on in. We can talk to you about all of your options concerning replacing your missing teeth.
If you’re ready to do something about your missing teeth, then we have the solution you’re looking for. Today’s dentures are a fantastic way to get all your teeth back. In fact, our modern Delray Beach dentures are better than ever and will help you:
- Smile with newfound confidence knowing your teeth look great
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Improve your digestion through more complete chewing
- Look younger and more robust
Don’t put off your new smile any longer. Call Designer Family Dental today at 561-325-6560 to get your teeth back.
Choose From Several Types Of Dentures
Thanks to advances in technology, your custom dentures will outperform any you might have had in the past. The experts here at Designer Family Dental give you a choice of several types of dentures to get your teeth back:
- Conventional Full Dentures – These teeth will replace a complete arch or both arches of missing teeth, staying in place with a combination of suction and adhesive. You can easily remove them for cleaning each day.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – Like full dentures, partials can be quickly removed for cleaning. They are used when you have some healthy teeth remaining and clasp in place to nearby teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – A system of snaps and balls will keep these dentures firmly in place. They will anchor to a set of dental implants, so you’ll never have to worry about them slipping or popping out and embarrassing you.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These teeth anchor to a metal bar that is secured to dental implants. They’re our most comfortable style of denture because they transfer biting and chewing forces to your jawbone like natural teeth do.
- Temporary Dentures – You’ll never be without your teeth again. While your final restorations are being made, we’ll supply you with a set of temporaries to wear and use in the meantime.
Your new smile is waiting for you at Designer Family Dental! Call us today to get dentures in Delray Beach: 561-325-6560.