Like it or not, the time may come – if it hasn’t already – when you need to have a tooth filled. If you have this common procedure performed at Designer Family Dental, you won’t need to worry about having any mercury in your mouth. Not only are our Delray Beach tooth fillings completely metal-free, they will also:Doctor Robert Adami on Tooth Fillings Read Transcript
Tooth fillings is probably the most common restorative dental procedure that the entire dental community offers. It's essentially a small filling that replaces the area removed because of a cavity.
We offer essentially two types of fillings, one being a tooth-colored cosmetic bonded resin, which is the simplest version, and then we offer a porcelain filling, which sometimes is called a porcelain inlay, which is a bit of a higher quality, can last you a bit longer. And they're all tooth-colored. We don't place any silver mercury fillings and have not for years and years and years.
- Require less tooth modification to place than traditional metal fillings do
- Blend in naturally with your other teeth
- Last for many years without needing any special care
- Restore your biting and chewing capacity
If you think you might need a tooth filled, call the team at Designer Family Dental today: 561-325-6560. We’re located at 16235 US-441, just one mile south of Atlantic Avenue. For your convenience, we stay open until 7 p.m. on Tuesdays and until 1 p.m. on Saturdays.
Relax & Leave All The Work To Us
No one likes the idea of getting a tooth filled. However, if you need a filling, there’s no better place to have it done than at Designer Family Dental. Our fillings are made from composite resin and are a beautiful alternative to unsightly amalgam (silver) fillings. With this type of tooth filling, you’ll never feel self-conscious about others noticing them when you eat, smile, laugh, or sing.
Our experienced team will make sure that your tooth filling procedure is completely comfortable and relaxed. We offer a variety of amenities designed to help you feel right at home:
- Cozy, Dim Lighting
- Bottled Water
- Coffee Bar
- Massage Chairs
- Warm Blankets
- Inhaled Sedation – Mild and gentle laughing gas will give you a tingly feeling of euphoria moments after you breathe it in. Patients with anxious nerves can lie back completely relaxed with this type of sedation.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – For a deeper level of sedation, you’ll take a safe, FDA-approved pill as directed before your appointment. It will put your mind completely at ease, and you may even feel a little groggy.
Trust our team for your Delray Beach tooth fillings. Call Designer Family Dental today at 561-325-6560 to schedule an appointment.